of everything sugary & sweet!

to the opera

Friday, April 23, 2010

This would be my first time to club at the Opera. I've been looking forward to go since the opening but never got a chance to. Apparently It was quite a big crowd on a wednesday night because it happened to be the launching party of their new Wednesday theme night called "Kinky Boudoir". Doesn't all the people need to go for work the next day? I'm the exception because i get to enjoy the benefit of going to work at any time that i wish for...and that was definitely a joke. I rarely party on weekdays as i will be freaking tired from the lack of sleep. We swear to leave by 1.30 and pretty much glad that we made it! It's not that fun at the Opera after all...been molested at the ass. I loathe all the desperate manner-less sickos loitering in the club. Zouk's 4play is still the best place to party.

never missed a vain photo of myself

Caraling & moi

posers

mou gan dou

adik Tju looks better when he is smiling

fake smiles

can't remember what ah sai was trying to express

everyone loves my instax

some nouveau performances featuring acrobatic/circus troupes going on

laopan's 'pei' face

so loving

proclaimed herself as queen v

bye bye opera..i don't think I'm going to pop in again anytime soon


0 strawberry pancakes: