of everything sugary & sweet!

Happy Chap Goh Mei y'all

Monday, February 9, 2009

So fast another CNY has gone & i did not enjoyed as much as last year. The amount of Ang-paos getting lesser & lesser each year. However, I managed to meet up with my friends during the eve & nonetheless gamble with my cousins (which most them are much more younger than me).


My mum regularly cooks the same dishes - stir-fried mix veggies, braised mushrooms, braised duck, for our reunion dinner. I'm not saying that mum is not a fantastic cook but wish to break the trend and try on new dishes. Foods apart, i admit, it's nothing like back home..where i get to catch up with family, having dinner together, preparing cookies, be merry in house & Chor dai di with my sis and bro. =)

I did get much new clothes for myself this CNY - 3 pcs only. I used to shop quite frequently, when I was bored or wanted something new. Believe it or not, not this time around! I didn't find any clothes that I liked & partly i was busy setting up my new office/showroom. My sis bought me a black tutu skirt from Topshop (which i don't have the chance to wear it yet) & some accesories from H&M *double yay!*

See the lovely bow necklace given fr my sis

Flo & I

Portrait 1

Portrait 2

Flo, me & Susie

I love the background

Wearing : Bird checkered Pinafore Dress, MNG tube top, Diva head wrap worn as belt, Diva chain headband, unbranded gladiator

Sis acting cute with the onion

Sis wearing : Topshop sundress, F21 tan belt, Massimo Dutti tan sling bag, H&M bow necklace (I adore this necklace berry much!)

My bro

Finally..i get the merely 2-inch beehive hairdo

I am hopelessly obsessed by beehives.

Wearing: Topshop prom dress, Diva flower headband, unbranded waist belt

Looks so garang

Now she looks so sweet

0 strawberry pancakes: